Site Inactive
Recent Poll!

Recent Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ward Forum Index -> The Quicksand: General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkstrides
Warden

re: Teamspeak Information

Sup guys and gals of Ward,

for my first post I figured I would throw this out there. I have access to a TS that everyone is welcome to use for duty runs, events or just sitting in and chatting. Phii has already joined us in there and she has come back more then once so I don't think we are too scary. Falcanis, Turlooke, Figgil and I are very regularly in there talking. 

Connection Information:

Server: ts.pvvn.com

EDITED BY PHII:

Password: Ask one of the FC members :) we've been getting randoms so we have to keep it a secret now lel.

Port: Just leave the default Teamspeak port 

The only rules for the Teamspeak is try and stick to the designated channels for the games you are playing. We had some issues before with everyone just hanging out in the main lobby and things got heated with people coming and going out the channel and causing issues. Other then that it is free for everyone to use!

Last edited by Darkstrides on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstrides
Warden

Hey Folks,

Just a heads up. I am going to be switching the hosting of my Teamspeak server in the next couple months so the connection info will be changing so when it does I will be posting it here. 

Thanks

Phii Delity
Warden Officer

Thanks again Darkstrides. Its a most useful channel :9

Darkstrides
Warden

Sup everyone, 

So the Teamspeak server has been moved to a new host and has a new connection string. I have updated the info above to the new connection address and Password for the server. I ended up addintg the password as we got sick of having random people join and harass people.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ward Forum Index -> The Quicksand: General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: